lørdag 27. juni 2009

Ice cream wtf?!

So today's intake wasn't as good as I wanted it to be:

B: low-fat yoghurt and grapes 100 kcal
L: caprizone and watermelon 100 kcal
D: ice cream 400 kcal (WTF?!)

And I had a coffe and two pieces of chocolate, so the total is around 700 kcal. That's just ok. How many kcals are you normally leting yourself have?

Anyways, I haven't really exercised that much because it's too hot here right now. I can go running in the morning or evening, but today I woke up late and now I'm babysitting my little sister and brother. Anyways, I hope I'll get my fat-ass out tomorrow evening on a running! I have to.

I'm still stuck at 130 lbs. Hope I haven't gained tomorrow because of today's intake. I know I need about so much food I had today because otherwise my metabolism would go right down, but at the same time I feel that I eat way to much. Tomorrow I'll try not to have over 500 kcal.

Oh, I just remembered I got a bit exercise today afterall. My sister and I took our bikes to a pond and went swimming. That's not very much, but at least it's something. I also went to the city with my mother and I bought a cute swimsuit! I hate wearing a bikini or a swimsuit, but I'll use the swimsuit as a thinspiration, and I wan't let myself wear it until I reach 115 lbs. I also have another thinspiration. I'm going on a week-long vacation to North-Africa the last week in August! Oh, I can't wait. I have to reach my goal by then. I have to. I need to. I'll do my very best.
Swimsuit thinspo <3
Stay strong girls! <3
xoxo Marca

3 kommentarer:

  1. don't worry! when you swim for an hour u burn 433 cals, so its good!

    p.s. thanks for following! ^_^

    SvarSlett
  2. I've got a goal like that. As soon as I reach my 2nd goal, I'm going to buy myself a bikini. =] Good luck on your weight loss. And thanks for following. =]
    -Merri

    Oh, and you must have so much control at buffets. I envy you. =]

    SvarSlett
  3. believe me your intake was so much better than mine, I did so badly.
    I usually don't go over 300 calories.
    yeah I am hoping to be able to wear a swimsuit without feeling totally crap over summer,
    hope your okay :) x

    SvarSlett